Join FireStarter's PPE Efforts
COVID-19 Production UPDATE:
3D Printing Update.... Stop the Printers! We have officially bridged the supply chains gap. With over 500 COMMUNITY 3D printed face shield brackets produced and delivered, we have just received our first shipment of injection molded brackets. A 3D bracket take 5 hours to produce verses injection molding at 25 seconds.
FACE SHIELDS for small Business:
Medical Gown Production:
Thank you to everyone supporting our Healthcare Heros as well as the FireStarter Community Manufacturers Group.
We offer classes to teach you to use some of the equipment and tools in our shop. Some of our classes include
1) Members / Guests need to follow all safety rules as listed in manuals or as stated by Lab Staff.
2) Members need to follow all equipment procedures and safety rules.
3) Members can bring guests for tours of the facility. Guests are not allowed to help members with projects at the Lab facilities.
4) Members can not produce trade marked or proprietary items at the Lab for sale.
5) All staff have the authority to direct any member / guest to leave the Lab Facility and parking lot area for not following written or verbal instructions by staff. Lab staff will meet after directing a member or guest to leave to decide if the member / guest can return to the lab. A text / email will be sent to the member to inform them of the decision.